Julian Xavier Gil

Tuesday, April 04, 2006


4 Months Old !!!

Such a long wait for this precious angel to come into our lives. I hope one day he will enjoy reading about all his adventures in babyhood. I also would love to get words of wisdom and advise from friends and family to help us along this great road we are traveling on.

Yesterday was his 4 month well baby check up and he got his 4 vaccines. David and I suffered it along with him, but he was good and calmed down right away. Moments later was flashing his big smile at everyone. He weighs 16lbs, 14 ounces
almost 17 lbs ! He is getting sooo heavy !

We start on solids officially today so any advice will be greatly appreciated! (Post your comments). The kid loves food what can I say... He opened wide and chomped down on his sweet potato like an expert.

We are heading to New Jersey ! We will arrive on May 3rd. Oh you have no idea how excited I am for the family to see him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vashti said...

You'll have to let me know how travelling goes....! :)

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home